Please Share the Love
My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.
Welcome to April's Creative Craft Challenge!
For the month of March, the material we are challenging you to repurpose, recycle, or upcycle is paper.
The Craft Challenge Creative Link Party
is brought to you by:
Darlene @ Let It Shine
Becky & Glenna @ My Paper Craze
Your hostesses will announce on the first Friday of the month what the crafting challenge is - typically this will be a common item found in or around your home - you must use this item in your creation.
You then have until the last Friday of the month to complete your project and link it up below. You may link up a previously completed craft but we hope you will be inspired to create something new!
The Upcoming Material Challenges:
- May: Silverware/Flatware
- June: Washroom tissue/Paper Towel Rolls
- July: Twigs (Something from Nature)
- August: Food Cans
- September – dishes/glass/plastic/metal
- October – broken jewelry
- November – margarine/cool whip bowls
- December – unique wreath
1. Use the material we are currently challenging: Denim (+ anything else)
2. Make sure the project is reused, recycled, or upcycled.
3. Come back as many times as you want (with cardboard); the party lasts the entire month.
4. Link up your own projects.
5. Have fun creating your Craft Challenge project
SHARE THE LOVE
POST A COMMENT
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter.
Wishing You a Wonderful Week.