Friday, July 31, 2015

Painted Rocks

I love to paint. I'll paint just about anything. I've painted walls, tables, material and even my couch. 

Today I am sharing our painted rocks. There is all kinds of inspiration on Pinterest but ours look nothing like them. 


These rocks were painted by six year old kiddy winks - and me. Unfortunately I was helping the girls so much that I didn't have the time to do anything exciting on my rock. Although it is a pretty colour - red is my favorite.

Check it out.




These are my adorable granddaughters - the artists working on their masterpieces.















Look at the concentration.






We use our rocks for holding doors open. Great for the summer when all the windows are open and the strong breeze likes to shut the doors.

They look great in the garden too.


POST A COMMENT

I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day. 

Bye for now. Wishing you the best, Darlene

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.



9 comments:

  1. What a fun activity to do together and adorable memory of that time spent together. I know your' grandchildren will treasure all the time they've spent crafting with you, Darlene (as much as you treasure the time together :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting on rocks is such a fun craft with kids. Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just love painting. And thanks for hosting each week.

      Delete
  3. These are super pretty! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess - for the wonderful compliment and for hosting each week.

      Delete
  4. This is an amazing craft to do with your kids!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this project on our Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. Next time I hope to be able to do more painting and less helping. LOL

      Delete
  5. I love your painted rocks, they are actually achievable! Those ones at the top? Not a chance.

    ReplyDelete