Please Share the Love One of the things that I love most about blogging is visiting my fellow bloggers and checking out their amazing posts. Of course when I find something particularly interesting I want to share it. I want to know more about the blogger and I want to be able to follow them. Sometimes it can be so frustrating. But more importantly, that blogger is missing out - missing out on the sharing and following. Not that I am a super star blogger but every bit helps right. 7 Things I Look For When I Visit Your Blog 1. Awesome Images No matter where I start from, whether it is a Linky Party, Pinterest, Google Plus, what ever, I am first and always attracted to your post by the image you have on display. Everyone knows that. And that is something I am definitely working on. I started off with my regular digital camera but have upgraded to a Nikon DX. Mind you I love taking photographs and I wanted a better cam...
Comments
Post a Comment